Team Aretuza is looking for Gwent Content Creators!
October 28, 2019 by Callonetta
Aretuza is looking for new Content Creators who would love to join our written or video content teams.
You will be working on:
- The Aretuza Meta Snapshot
- Academy guides for new players and Gwent veterans
- Competitive analyses together with our players
- (Written) Articles, deck guides, news and more for the Aretuza homepage
- (Video) Deck guides, highlight videos and more
- Have good English skills
- Be passionate about your work, Gwent and the Gwent community
- Be flexible in your time
- Work well in a structured environment
What Aretuza offers you:
- A friendly and hard-working content team to work with who are passionate about Gwent
- A platform for you to show your talents to a large amount of people
- Easy access to some of the most successful players of the game
- The chance to be part of a community that is passionate about Gwent and supports each other
Note: We do not offer financial compensation.
If you are interested in either of these roles then send an email explaining why you think you would be a good fit and samples of your previous work to: firstname.lastname@example.org